sexta-feira, 24 de junho de 2016

Testimonial

   I decided to write in my testimonial, about the life of my maternal grandfather, called Asseme Ramadan, who died with 74  years, 2 years ago.
   Asseme fought much of his life against câncer. Your day was very busy, chemotherapy, tests, insulin and other complications. Nevertheless, he loved to enjoy life. Unfortunately for us family, he continued drinking, but for him, it made him happy, it was a way to forget his complications.
   He was a very warlike people, he liked music, party, even living with a disease so difficult. One of the most difficult times was, when his doctor warned the family that Asseme would have a few more months of life, but thank God he lived a few more years with his family .
   Asseme died on 22, September 2014. That day, I was at school , was a difficult moment, but I received the support of my friends, who were very important. I really miss my grandfather, but I'm sure he is in a better place with God.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário