domingo, 26 de junho de 2016

Time Line - Luan

1- I was born in São José do Rio Preto, São Paulo - Brazil, at the hospital Beneficência Portuguesa on 19/08/2002.















2- With 6 months, I traveled by plane for the first time, to Espírito Santo
















3- I started to crawl with 6 months













4- I started to speak with 9 months, and my first world was "Mama".














5- I started to walk with 9 months.





















6- When I was 2 years old, my mom was pregnant of my brother, João Pedro





















7- With 5 years, I started at school, at "Colégio Policare".
















8- In 2013, I went for the first time to Disney, USA; and in 2016, I went for the second time to Disney.





















9- And now, 2016, I am with my friends, at the school "Colégio São José".





















Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário