domingo, 5 de junho de 2016

Time Line - Pedro Mafei

1- I was born in SJRP, SP , Brazil , at the hospital "Beneficiência Portuguesa" on 15/07/2002.











2- With 6 months , I traveled to the beach , for the first time.











3- I started to speak with 9 months .



4- I started walking , running after a ball, with 11 months.












5- I had my first birthay party with 1 year.











6- When I was 2 years old , my mom was pregnant of my brother , João.









7- I traveled plane the first time , when I was 3 years , to Porto Velho.










8- With 6 years , I started at school.











9- In 2014 , I made my first international trip , To Disney , I went with my family and my relatives.









10- Now, 2016 , I´m with my friends , at the school CSJ.
ef3_medias_medias_20160601(2)












Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário