sexta-feira, 8 de julho de 2016

Testimonial - Luan

      When I was 11 years old, my family and I went for the first time to the USA, more specific, to Disney. At the beginning of the year, my parents went to São Paulo to get the visa for us. Until then, I had never needed a visa to take a trip, because to travel to Argentina, you don,t have to have a visa. We traveled in September, and this trip would to be the best trip of my life.
      On September 14th we toke the airplane to Orlando. The name of our hotel was Lake Eve Resort. On the first Day we went to SeaWorld, and on the other days we visited all of the Disney's Parks, Universal Orlando Parks.
      We returned to Brazil on September 24th, and until today, this was my favorite trip of all my life.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário